Are you part of the Club?
At Pearland Animal Hospital we work with you to ensure your pet receives preventative care tailored to your pet’s needs through the easiest, least expensive route available to you. One of the best things you can do for your pet to keep him or her healthy is by bringing in your pet for regular examinations, vaccinations, diagnostic screenings, and routine preventative care. Dogs and cats age faster than people and therefore significant changes in your pet’s health can happen in a shorter amount of time. Wellness visits allow us to detect diseases or medical conditions early when they are easier to treat or manage. Often, we can help to prevent these diseases or conditions entirely by ensuring that your pet has received appropriate preventative care early on.
Being part of our club ensures your pet is covered for an entire year with all routine wellness preventative care and enables you to pay for the services over the course of 12 months.
Services Covered Include:
- 6 Month Health Checks
- Annual Recommended Vaccinations
- Adult Chem / CBC / Heartworm Test (Canine Only)
- Adult Chem / CBC / FELV/FIV (Feline only)
- Intestinal Parasite Screen Fecal O & P
- 12 Month Supply of Heartworm & Flea Prevention
- 12 Month Supply of Tick Prevention (Canine only)
- 10% discounts on Additional laboratory testing, laser therapy and routine procedures (dental, spay/neuter)!
Prices start at $53.00 per month. Ask one of our team members for more information today.
The Health Club has a one-time membership fee of $50 and is a 12-month contract. You can cancel your contract 7 days after signing up if you are not satisfied or 30 days prior to the renewal.